From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 10:52:49 -0500
Hi Everyone,
I have three out of seven ferrets who practice strange rituals.  With
Tigger you have to fight with him to get the litter from the bin into the
box.  As soon as you open the bin he jumps in and as your trying to scoop,
he is nipping at your hand to try and stop you.  Wolfy waits till you put
the box back in the cage and him back to bed.  He uses fresh litter to
scratch his back and snorkel in.  Q thinks that fresh litter is a place
to eat food.  Go figure.

On loud eating habits, Zeus thinks that food dishes must be gnawed on first
before eating.  All our food dishes have designer teeth marks in them all
the way around.  No matter where you are in the house you know when Zeus is
about to eat.

To the person who posted to the F.M.L in regards to Randy's shelter you
sound like a rejected or disgruntled wanna be ferret owner.  I guess you
didn't get a ferret.  Good call Randy.

To the person harassing Bob C.  TIME TO STOP.  Actually I don't know if
said person is from the list I'm only guessing.  But if they are GET A
LIFE.  We need Bob C. on this list and the harassment must be pretty bad
in order for him to come to this decision.  You can harass me instead.  I
have a suit and a delete button go nuts.  We're here to learn all we can
about our ferrets, laugh at the antics they pull, and share in the moments
they leave us.  Now someone has harassed someone else to the point of
having to make the decision to leave.  Surely this person must have
something better to do with their time.  DON'T YOU.

Kathy and the Ferret Collective-the un-champions