From:
Cherrisa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 07:24:05 -0500
Well I went and picked him up on Monday afternoon and he looks much better.
He looks a little bit naked but good.  He slept all day on Monday and today
he's much more alert.  I haven't gotten his biopsy back yet but will let
you know what it says.

Thank you everyone that emailed me with their prayers and suggestions I
really appreciate it.  I guess now I'm a full fledged ferret mom and not
a new owner anymore even though it's been almost 3 years.

Thanks again,
Cherri