From:
Jaden Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:10:45 -0700
Hugs & dooks to all!

Only 1 day left to bid on the baby blue candle holder on ebay to benefit
Ferrets-N-Limbo Shelter.

For some of you on the list who don't know what this is about.... I
posted 1 1/2 months ago on the list to offer 12 of the unique glass
pieces that I make for auction on ebay to benefit 12 shelters.  1 a month
for a year....hence I asked all shelters who wanted to be included in a
lottery type draw to email me and then I would make a list.  The list
was compiled and I enlisted the help of two lovely ladies, Judy Cooke &
Heather Wojtowicz to help me with checking the random selection each
month.  Bill G of the list said that he would pick the numbers but he has
no idea who is on the lottery list, only myself, Judy, and Heather.  He
picks a number each month and then emails us and we check and concur the
number matches up with the shelter.  That shelter is then the benefactor
of the auction on ebay that month.  All of the money the winning bidder
pays goes directly to the shelter.  I pay all shipping costs to the
winning bidder if they live in the USA or Canada.

Ferret Shelter of Spokane & Spokane County was the first lucky draw and
$26 was raised for them.  Ferrets-N-Limbo is the 2nd shelter for the
month of September.  I hope that this will raise money for the remaining
10 shelters also.  Please if you haven't had a look, go to the link and
see:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2655827873

If you know any candle holder collectors let them know, they may be
interested.

Kate & Spaz