From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 21:11:36 -0700
Hi, this here is Tony Macaroni...

Guess what?  Me and my sifters got to go out to the countryside on Saturday
to see Auntie Sharon and her ferrets!  Remember, she is the one who found me
and sent me home to my mom and dad?  Anyways, I got to see my friend Taz and
my sifters got to see everything that I was bragging about!  We all got
really dirty from playing outside in the back yard!  Don't worry, she has it
all "ferret-proofed" and stuffs, but we had fun anyways!  Sammi and me
played underneath the trailers parked in the back.  There was this little
brat kitty-kat and I told him a thing or two about swatting at my sifters!

So, we filmed some more footage for the video... we had ma cleaning this new
ferret named Bubba's teeth... and Da got some filming of me playing in the
tubes that they got!  Cleo had to stay home cause she was being bad as
usual... she is still a baby and I am a big boy now... mom sometimes calls
me a man even!  That's good cause I wanna be a man so I can go to the mall
and pick up womens!  I will say "Hey baby, what's your sign?" and they will
come flock at my toesies for sure!

Well, Shiva got her wish to finally go out to Auntie Sharon's, cause ever
since I got back and told everyone, well... Shiva has been dying to go
outside and run around... and she loved it a whole bunch!!!  She was outside
from the time that we first got there... she didn't come in until dad took
her inside a few hours later when it got cold!  She sure worked off that
"Cabin Femur" that she had from being locked inside for so long just starin'
out the windows... <sigh>

So, mom made up some macaroni salad in my honor... I heard from dad that it
was real good but I was too busy playing to even ask for some... I'm
watching my finger anyways so I can pick up chicks at the mall!  <grin>

Well, gotta go help dad make dinner for mom... he sure loves her, and so do
I!!!

Hey, send me some pee-mails, cause I'm learnin' this pooter-ting pretty
good!

Love and Dooks To All!

~The Doyle Zoo~
The Ferret Six-Pack: Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Shiva, Anthony, & Cleopatra
The Dwarf Hamsters: Romeo & Juliet
The Dalmation Bunnies: Roger & Jack
The Rest of the Zoo:  Solo & Sally Mander (tiger salamanders), 2 Leopard
Frogs, 1 River Frog, 1 Butterfly Koy, and a mess o' fishes.

P.S. Please visit our webpage at:
http://members.aol.com/WildSider/mainpage.html
for more info. about our ferret books & video!

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)