From:
Michael Curran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1993 12:37:47 -0400
I have enjoyed reading the many messages that come my way on this confrence.  I
just wanted to shoot you all a note about some recent unhappieness in our
little family.  Our first ferret Muthusal has become very sick.  The vets
prognosis is not very hopefull.  He has experienced rapid weight loss going
from a roubusc 3.5 pound ferret to a mere 1.4 pound guy, only skin and bones
now.  I don't think that there is much left for us to do, except make him
comfortable in his last days.  Sorry to burden you with this, but just wanted
to let you all know.

If anyone has any thoughts on what we might do to make him happy these last few
moments please let me know.  It is never easy watching a family member pass
away.

Take care.

Michael
(Muthusala & Willy)  sniff, sniff.