Date:
Tue, 6 May 1997 23:53:08 +0000
Hi Ya'll,

Yes, my prospects are looking up!! Loverly.

Robyn--tall?  short hair?  Well, I might just be talked into making an
exception for someone who dreams up denim slides for their ferts!!  What a
great fuzzy dad!!  I bet you are great kiddy dad too!

In case anyone is wondering, or even if you aren't.  I happen to take my
short stature from my Mom's side.  My Dad was 6'1", 220lbs, and wore a 17.5
inch collar.  He boxed.  Career Army.  I have girl cousins in Ca Ca land
that are 6'.  I just look like minature versions of them.

Georgia--Oh Man.  Or should I say Oh Men!!  2 to pick from.  Now when are
you going to be home?  Bypass isn't a problem, but the man has to be
healthy, in good shape.

Yes, Maggie is going off the deep end.  It has been a lonely semester here.
Between the weather and don't faint now, my shyness, I have had a hard time
making friends.  But the spring weather is wonderful and I know things will
be picking up.

Cute Ferret Story--My upper body strength is sorely lacking.  I have never
had much luck in starting lawn mowers and the one I have now is no
exception.  So I decided to go without some things (sniff, sniff) to hire a
yard service.  Plus I was afraid the neighbors were going to get me for the
6" tall grass.  So the grass service comes, one guy with a weed whacker and
another on a riding mower.  I have the windows open, nice day.  In the farts
room is a 3 level cage under the window.  I glance in to see if the mower
noise is bothering them only to see three of my women, standing on their
tippy toes and hanging onto the window ledge, staring at the guy on the
mower.  It was so funny, the guy would go across one way, 3 heads turn.  He
comes back, 3 heads turn.  It was like watching the spectators at a tennis
match.  I gave up watching them before they gave up watching the mower man.
Next time I will be armed with my camera.  Stay tuned!

Maggie Mae, soon to be on the road again
--
what i wouldn't give to find a soulmate
someone else to catch this drift