Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 08:09:47 -0500
Ok, first the disclaimer.  I AM NOT trying to start WWIII, this is just
my own opinion, previously and firmly stated.  But since it has come up
again, I will restate my position for those who might give a poo.

MICE ARE PEOPLE TOO!  They have feelings and make great pets.  There are
tons of other food to feed out babies.  Ok, not gonna rant, just had to
defend the lives of the poor mice out there.

Shelley