From:
JOHN RICH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 04:35:49 -0400
With all the proven, documented, and 'real-life' discoveries about the
"problems" with Marshall farms` ferrets, has anyone or any organization
ever filed a class action suit, or anything that is applicable against
them for any documented 'failure' in the farm`s habits?  Has the Humane
Soc. of the U.S.(HSUS) ever challenged their practices?  I, for one, am
tired of losing my babies, one after the other, simply because they were
from the infamous MARSHALL FARMS!  Maybe we here on the fml should all
give a dollar toward challenging the Departments (like fish & game or
whomever regulates & enforces said regulations) to change their ways!?
Or maybe get off their butts & do their jobs!  It`s a shame that marshall
just continues to 'assembly line' possible wrongly treated and surgically
incorrectly altered or de-scented animals, and nothing is being done to
TRY to correct this situation.  That disgusts me!..Money, money, money,..
the American way.  tsk,tsk.

john rich & the n.j. gang.