From:
"Cecere, Suzy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 08:28:15 -0800
Morning to all,

To the people who sent me PEM, thanks.

Boris and Chester are doing great, they are becoming good buds.

I'm really glad that I got Chester for Boris, Boris now seems to be less
nippy with humans.  Of course now I have Chester the Molester who likes to
nip at my nose, 'really Chester, it's not that big!'

Every weekday morning that get to run free in their bedroom for 1 to 1 1/2
hours.  When I get home between 4 and 5 they get free run of the bedroom
again until dinner is over at which time they get to go downstairs to the
family room and run/play.  David looked at me pretty strangely when I
carried them downstairs last night singing a made up as I go song called
'Downstairs' to the tune of 'Downtown'.  Sorry don't remember the words,
lets just say that David has asked me never to sing in public :)

Found out that both Chester and Boris like to play in water, they turned
over their water bowl, I refilled the bowl and both were back in the bowl.
I think this weekend I will give the a larger pool to play in.

I would like to hear some input on how other people are working cage time
and run/play time.  I would like to get to the point that I could leave them
free all day.  The family room is huge, in fact we only make use of half of
it, I was thinking that I could set the other half up for Boris and Chester.
It could be a huge living area for them, about 12 x 8.  Has anyone else done
anything like this, comments and ideas are welcome.

You can always PEM me here at Physio.

Everyone have a nice weekend.

Suzy Cecere
Systems Engineer