From:
Ann Badnadge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 13:05:48 +0100
Hi my name is Ann and I reside in the Great Britain and it has taken me so
long to get onto the mailing list.but at last I have made it.  It is great
that at last I can read about other peoples ferrets and know that I can tap
into your experience, ferrets as pets over here are virtually unheard of as
they are mostly used to catch rabbits and kept in small hutch's with out
much room to run around in.

My first ferret was a birthday gift from my husband and I obtained that by
devious means, I simply told my husband that I would love a ferret and then
said that we couldn't have one as I had no where to Keep it ,the out come
was I had my baby polecat marked Jill complete with hutch, within a week a
large pen was built and she was coming into the house to run with the dogs

We noticed that one morning her tail was all bushed out , what on earth
could be wrong ?  no information in the book so her tail was washed , just
in case she had had a reaction to some thing she had touched, this happened
several times , then I had My computer connected up to the web, I found
Ferret help line and did we both laugh to find that the ferret's tail goes
"bottle brush" and that there was nothing wrong with her... the relief was
enormous, Poor Pippa had the cleanest tail ever, but must have wondered
why she had her tail washed every time she got excited, ferret math struck
after that and now we have five.

I will want your help with our newest rescue but will submit another
message for that later.

Eggy Annie