From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 19:37:21 -0800
This has to be one of the best card exchanges ever - not just in the
amount of money raised, but in the number of people who participated
and the Holiday Spirit that was shared!

First, I want to thank all the new people who joined as a result of the
article in Ferrets Magazine!  I hope you had a great time and that you'll
be joining us for future exchanges!!

So far, a total of $1040.00 has been received and this money will be
sent to Randy at the Ferret Aid Society in Toronto as soon as we can get
it there!  I know her need is great and a huge thank you to all of the
people listed below who donated!

Special Thank-you's to: Ardith Raine, Serena DeCastro, Leann Freeman,
Gillian Donovan, Darla Berg-Karagas, Ray and Julie Pressey,
Deb Fitzgerald, Brenda Zupko, Trish Black, Becky Chatelain,
Christa Brock, Sandy Repper, Judy Gabel, Cindy Mcelvain,
Mildred Rutherford, Suzi Lambert, Melanee Ellis, Emily Sweeney,
Ben and Lydia Russell, James and Heather Ryssman, Ronda Amox,
Sue Winter, Linda Phillips, Stacia DeBaun, Chris Matlick, Carol Krause,
Robin Jones, Melanie Brown, Deb Carlson, Kate Mckinley, Stephanie Grant,
Angie Smith, BK Probstfield, Fran Brown, Angela Dixon, Lynlee Larson,
Debbie Zimmerman, Jackie Thompson, Alicia Drakiotes, Jennifer Phillips,
Marguerite Rauenzahn, Carol Owens, Robert Rome, Heather Draper,
Kristeen Kohrs, Anna Walker, Jamie Oulton, Linda Zerillo,
Lynn and Leeanne Pallazola, Anne Willingham, Robin Hegge,
Katrina Owens, and Dory Drago.

I also want to thank everyone for the wonderful cards and gifts!!  To
Lydia Russell for keeping the people at the post office entertained!!
Lydia sent one of those musical cards - and it malfunctioned!!  My mail
had to stay at the post office because of the snow storm and for 4
days...they listened to this card sing!  LOL!  After it had been
delivered to me, the Post Master actually called me, laughing, to tell
me she kept catching herself humming that silly song!!

Big thank-you's to Leann and Darla for the ferret bedding, and to Ray
and Julie, Deb, Brenda, and Debbie for the ferret toys and treats!  Great
story, Chris!!  Thank you!  Thanks also for the stickers, stamps and
magnets, the little Angel Ornaments, the calendar, the chocolate, the pin
and ferret penny!!  And to all who sent pictures - Jamie, Marguerite,
Jen, Lynn and Leeanne, Robert, Heather, Kristeen, and Anne.  Thank you
so much!!  And also for some really great cards - Sandy, Linda, Melanie,
Angie, Debbie, Jennifer, and Carol.

Thank you to everyone for making this such a success and for showing
Randy how much we appreciate her efforts.  I hope everyone has a safe
and Happy New Year!!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters