From:
Stan Stachyra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 07:10:54 -0600
Hi, Kasey here, the numro uno fert at the Ferret Nook shelter in
Cambridge, Wi.  First of all, I want to send get well wishes to all my
buds out there that aren't feeling well.  Hope everybody gets better.
Second of all I want to let the hoomans know that we are going to have a
Ferret Mardi at the Ferret Nook on Feb. 23, 2002 from 1 to 4PM.  I am
told there will be real New Orleans Gumbo(don't know what dat is but I
know I will try and get a taste of it myself), a king cake( I sure know
what cake is) and other refresherments.  We will also have some games for
us fuzzbutts.  You can bring a dish to pass but it is not neccessary.  I
hope to smell, oops, I mean see a lot of new fuzzbutts there along with
there hooman beans.  For more info you can contact my Shelter Mom, Kathy,
at 608-423-3315.