From:
John McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 20:05:08 -0400
hi there ,

My husband gets so angry when I let Nosey or Trouble eat or drimk from my
plate.  But they do not eat very much so when they find something they like
I let them have it.Well they just love Moutain Dew.They will do anything if
u let them have a taste.  Well when ever the fridge gets opened, here comes
the babies.  As soon as he puts the cup on the table, Nosey dives in .
Trouble waits under the table .  She knows it will come down to her soon.
He gets so mad.  As Nosey and Trouble look up licking their lips, with that
i'm so innocent look, I cant help but to laugh which only makes matters
worse.Then as he is cleaning up the mess ,( the babies think he is playing
with them) they start to jump and aggrivate him evem more by chasing the
towel and rolling all over him.

sherri
Nosey <Hey theres that noise ! Dad wants to share his drink and play with
us.Cmon Trouble.
Trouble<Dad is  so much fun.