From:
Greg Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 16:46:42 -0500
Hello all I'm glad to say that the litter list is going pretty goo d, but I
NEED more entries.  To send your entry just tell me the name of the litter
how many pounds you get and how much it costs.  You don't need to tell me
why you like it (but if you want to it's ok):-).  Send all entries to
[log in to unmask] and if you could have a subject something like litter
list or favorite litter that would make it alot easier for me.  Also if you
want to send me a scanned photo of your fuzzie I would be VERY interested in
seeing him/her/them.  :-)

Have fun (don't forgett to enter, consider it you contribution to the FML)
                                Greg Burke
I'm hoping to have this done in a month or so.