From:
zoosferretsanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 2009 22:48:59 -0500
There are well- known people out there who are doing great things for
the ferrets. Most everyone in the ferret community knows their names.
They`re colorful, high-profile , and often in the limelight. They get
things done--and they are heroes.

There are others, who quietly do great things for the ferrets. These
people often work behind the scenes, helping time after time, with
rescues, cleaning, and donations. You seldom see their names in print.
Often, they don`t get the thanks they deserve--but they aren`t doing
what they do for praise & recognition. They are doing it so that
another ferret gets saved. Another one gets medical attention. Another
one gets fed. These devoted people don`t want a lot of fanfare-- they
just want to help the ferrets. Often, it involves much sacrifice. These
people are heroes.

Our thanks go out to all the people who have helped ferrets
everywhere -- but tonight, I am especially thanking the ones who
have helped Zoo`s Ferret Sanctuary. I hope you realize how much we
appreciate you. You have given the little ones here so much, in so
many ways. You are our heroes. We couldn`t do it without you. Thank
you so much!

Love,
Zoo