Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 22:01:16 -0400
I guess I am the last person to get in on lauding the praises of he Chicago
show.  So what else is new?  Coming home to work, school, surrenders etc
has left me lagging.

It was an experience I will forever remember.  Meeting people that I have
only "seen" in print was a great experience.  Seeing people that I have not
seen for a long time was exhilarating.

Judy G.--I love you for everything you are doing for the ADV ferrets.  You
are correct in saying that research is the only option we have.  I am so
proud of you.  Being in your shoes I know the heartache you go through.

Ron Carter--You are such a gentleman.  Thank you for making us
"Michiganders" welcome to your state.  You are a wonderful person.  The
day would not have been complete without your presence.  Thank you.  Take
care of Blizzard.

Diane K.--Thank you for not laughing at me when I asked you who Bill was.
You are a Royal Lady!  It was a great pleasure meeting you.

Bill K--What can I say!?  Thank you for being you!!!  You don't find
honesty and integrity all rolled into one very often.

Kim S.--No, I have not read your book yet.  I have heard that it is very
well written and I am sure that it is.  As soon as I get any extra time I
will peruse--promise.

Margie--It was over a year since I had seen you.  Hope everything
straightens out.

Julie--always a lady. Dee-:-) Elle--:-) Melanie-:-) Larry & Gail-:-)

I know I have forgotten many people and for that I am truly sorry.  Please
forgive me.

Mary
http://www.mkaresq.com