From:
Tom Barney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 1996 11:12:10 GMT
I try to tell everyone I can about my ferrets, the ones that own me.
I know it does a little good to spread the truth about these fuzzies
because there is SO much misinformation about them.  I hear all the
time about how they are mean animals, they bite people, they are
bloodsuckers, they raise taxes,  wait.. that's politicians isn't it...

Anyway,

I want to say a big Thanks to Chere and all the rest for spreading the
word about these little people.  They don't just talk a good game,
they really go out there and step up to the plate when it counts !!!

Also I have one of my ferrets who is a rescue, Frasier, I got him from
Debbie Coburn.  She really loves these animals and if you want to get
one in the central Floride area you should see her.  I like the fact
that she won't let you have one if you 're not serious about taking
care of it.  Frasier says "HI !, having fun these days"

I can't wait until next year !  I'll be in Orlando for that one.  I
wish I could take time off of work to do some of tht things these
people do.

Thanks again to you people who make a difference.
Ferrets have made a big impact on my life.  I love mine.

Tom & Connie
Frasier--the smart one
Gizmo--the cute one