From:
Jim McCaslin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 1996 06:46:01 -0500
Hello All,

I have a ferret who is having a lot of hair loss around the base of the
tail.  She had a sonogram late last year for adernal tumors and she came up
clean.  (In fact she was used to show what a good glad looks like.) She acts
like her skin is dry and itchy, but again her tests were clean late last
year, and the hair loss seems different from the ferret I have who had an
adernal tumor.

Please e-mail me with any suggestions.  She is going to the Vet very soon,
but I still worry about her.