From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 23:34:00 -0400
Got a question for anyone who lives in WVA, VA or NC.  I have to go to NC
next weekend.  Will be leaving Columbus, Ohio around 5:00pm Friday(17th)-
driving for 5-6 hours and stopping for the night.  Hope to be back on the
road by 8:00am Saturday morning and arriving in Jacksonville, NC that
evening.  I am taking the boys with me so I was wondering if I should be
concerned with illegal areas as I plan to stop at rest stops to let them
stretch.  I don't want to take any chances with them and if there are areas
where they are illegal-we will just drive on!!  This is a real quick trip
and I plan on heading home Sunday morning(19th).  My Explorer will be fully
loaded going down-but on the return trip, I will be empty and willing to
transport if somefuzzy is in need of a ride.  Would really appreciate any
info on areas to be avoided!

Thanks!!

Della and the Tumbleweeds                     AIM <imjudella2>
Judy Cooke                                    ICQ # 12094923
Tyson and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure
of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow