From:
Donald Dittman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 06:37:40 -0800
Okay Judy, I think I can outdo the Marilyn rendition.  I hope you are
familiar with Lou Bega's Mambo #5.  Now Ziggy is a rather large, one might
almost say portly ferret (just don't say it in front of him) but, when he
puts on his white suit, white panama hat and has me pencil a tiny mustache
on him, he does a great job of Mambo #5.  The ferret harem dress up in the
scanty outfits and he uses their names in the song EX: "A little bit of
Sylvie in the sun" etc.  and then turns to Franny and says "trumpet, let's
hear the trumpet" and she does a fantastic solo.  By the way, they are
making me write this I'm really perfectly normal, yes, that's right,
perfectly normal, at least by ferret owners' standards.

Laurel and the fuzzies