From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 07:56:55 -0700
The post box company that handled the mail for U.F.O.  has changed.  Our
new address is below.  If you have sent anything to the old address, it is
being forwarded so do not worry.

As for the legalization issue, I hope to find out something today from the
county commission.  Stay tuned.

Also, if you are local, we might be getting a group of fuzzies in that will
need adopting.  Not 100%, but if you are looking to add another member to
your family.  Send me a e-mail.

Rick
United Ferret Organization (note new address)
668 Union Square Ste 234, Sandy, Utah 84070
The United Ferret Organization is dedicated to the protectection of the
Domestic Ferret and education others about the wonderful companion they
make.