From:
Denise Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 22:19:03 -0800
This has been one of the most spectacular years for Denise's Delightful
Dookers Ferret Rescue (The first one having Santas). The precious
"Santas" are just very, very kind and caring. These fuzzbutts are so
precious and loving and they don't ask for much and this "Giving Tree"
is the absolute utmost!! As a shelter owner I just hope all of the
Santas realize how appreciative we all are for the items sent for the
dookers. It's wonderful!!!

I got the most beautiful carrier pads and an absolutely gorgeous
sleepsack from Shirley Hewett. Shirley if you're reading this...please
send me your e-mail. I REALLY appreciate the beautiful work and love
you put into these items and would like to personally thank you!! (I'm
afraid to use them they're so gorgeous--but can hardly wait until
Christmas).

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND GENEROSITY!!!

  Have a 'ferret' day.   denise
     www.washingtonferret.com
     253-797-9115  Shelter Phone
  Paypal  ([log in to unmask])