From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2013 09:36:17 -0500
I cleaned out our ferret bedding closet recently and have a decent
sized pile of used but excellent condition bedding to give away. All I
ask is that you cover the shipping. There are things like hammocks &
sacks of all sizes, blankets and tunnels. I can get pictures together
if someone is interested. The bedding is totally free, I just ask for
shipping.

I also have a ferret necklace pendant for sale. It's a coin with a
ferret on it, wire wrapped, sterling silver I believe. I don't have a
chain for it, but the hook is large enough to slide onto just about any
chain so you can change it as you want. I can also get a photo of this
if anyone is interested. I'd like to get $20 (free shipping) but I'll
also consider lower offers if necessary.

Dooks & Dances
Ann - just doing some fall cleaning :D

Happy Thanksgiving & Merry Christmas