From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 19:16:51 -0500
We took in a biter named Popcorn to the shelter here on Saturday.  He is
going to a new home tomorrow.  He usually attacks my husband when he is
cleaning the litter box or giving Popcorn food.  Today, however, he had a
cute new trick!  He let Kurt clean the litter box with no problems, however,
when it came time to put the food in the food bowl, it was attack time!
Then, Popcorn started taking mouthfuls of food from the scoop, which was
being held at the cage door, and putting them in his food bowl.  He repeated
this several times, and when he had enough food, he tried to shove the food
scoop out of the way and bite Kurt!  LOL!  Now that's a smart ferret.  We'll
have to warn his new owners about this trick.

Sara and Kurt Petersen
FURRY