From:
Robin Whittington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 09:50:27 EDT
Hi,

I just got in a rehoming.  This is a female about 3 years old.  She is of
a good weight and overall seems to be healthy other than she has a big
hair loss on her back.  To the point of almost being bald.  She has hair
on the tail.  The lady told me she was told that it's a hormonal thing
and that she was told to keep her covered and in the dark to "reset" her
hormonal balance.

The ferret has been eating Whiskas catfood and Phase.  I don't have all
of her records yet but she is supposedly up to date on everything.  I'd
like to hear your thoughts.

I've not ever seen this or experienced it with any of my girls.

Thanks in advance.
Robin in NC