Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 06:23:33 EDT
Insulinoma

I found her crashed at 4pm Thur and rushed her to the hospital. BG
was 43 after I had already given her FerretVite (Nutrical) on the way.
Vet pointed out to me the start of hair loss on her rump ~ yeh, yeh,
adrenal gland tumor. Dori won't survive insulinoma. My little girl has
been given the old fashioned 'duck soup' : Gerber's chicken baby food,
kibble, warmed up, add FerretVite/Nutrical, then leftover Prednisone
(former ferrets' med) for the past month every other day. Vet gave me
a pre-mix style of soup somethingoranother to try. Script was written
for more Pred. I no longer have a blender to make BC's Chicken Gravy,
which all the kids liked. Please pray for her to stay with me a little
longer.

Shari
http://www.trifl.org/medical.html