From:
Barbara Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 14:54:46 EDT
Hello!  Im sorry to hear about Chloe's disappearance...our little girl,
Hope, recently got out and almost got outside but scampered under the
stove as soon as we saw her (which I think may have been WORSE than the
outdoors).  Anyway- she is micro-chipped.  We adopted her from a local
shelter and they do it as a "before they are adopted" thing, along with
spay/neuter, and descenting.  We are going to get our little boy, Kodi,
micro-chipped also, during his next trip to the vet.  It shouldnt be very
expensive, but even if it is, it is definitely worth it.  I work at a
vet clinic, and they scan every stray for a micro-chip automatically.
Shelters that have the equiptment do the same.  So, to make a long story
short...they are worth it in the long run.  I definitely give it a thumbs
up. :)  Good luck with finding Chloe...she and your family are in our
hearts and prayers.

~*~ Barbara, Kodi (the love bug), and Hope (the devil in an angel
    suit) :0) ~*~