From:
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 08:41:11 -0700
>From:    Carolyn Dimmitt <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Demi Gigas
>You know, Demi Gigas is the name of a hard-to-kill monster in the Super
>Nintendo game Final Fantasy III.  Maybe the ferrets are just video game
>nuts!!!!!

Hmm...  Demi Gigas the ferret was born in 1990...  Being a Super Nintendo
game its only a year or two old...

So I wonder if just maybe any of the game designers were ferret lovers?

So is the monster a big dark legged brute that is actually a sweet cuddley
guy but just looks mean?

-Totally losing it bill...
--
bill and diane killian