From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 10:15:53 -0500
Hi everyone!

I made a huge 5 foot by 3 foot play rug for ferrets.  This thing is huge
and comfy and my kids love theirs.  It has 5 big pockets that the ferrets
can get into, turn around in, and play with each other in.  There are two
cloth two holders for tubes.  Check it out.  I am going to donate the
entire proceeds to SOS to specifically help pay for Kim's vet bills.  I
made it in one night, it has a crooked stitch or two, but I've washed it
and it's as durable as can be!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=531855877

Please bid on this.  I'm going to pay for postage, but I am only going to
accept Paypal on this so I can send the donation out immediately after
the auction.

It's not much, but me and my guys want to help from Florida...

Dooks from --
April, Damon, Luna, Venus, Eros, Poseidon, Zeus, Hermes, Sola, and Orion