Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 21:30:42 EST
According to my vet and the shelter here, both of whom always check up
on what foods are best- Mazuri and Totally Ferret are the best, eukanuba
kitten food is the best substitute if there is no good ferret food, and
(err... sorry) they say 8-in-1 ferret food is total crap.  Sorry, sorry,
just offering what I know.  I was feeding 8in1 to my ferrets and they
didn't like it very much and when I told my vet what I was feeding them
he told me to just trash it.

Unfortunately I don't have anywhere to buy Totally Ferret or Mazuri so I
feed mine Eukanuba.  As far as I know Eukanuba is about the best stuff you
can get with out ordering from a vet as far as dog and cat foods go.  Plus
my ferrets love it and they have the softest coats.  Fuzzies are so cute!
Also my mother tried switching her 2 puppies from Eukanuba to Science Diet
and not only did they not like it but their pee-pee and poo started to get
stinky :(

Oh well, just my two cents anyway. Take care ya'll.

Best wishes from me and the gang!