From:
Heidi Lynne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 19:29:07 -0800
Greetings and Happy Holidays to all FMLer's!

The Extreme Weezils wish you and yours the fuzziest of holiday seasons
this year.  This will be our first holiday season in our new house - tree
and all - and holds much more promise for mischief and adventure as each
day begins...

Weezil Cam is BACK ONLINE :

http://www.extremeweezils.com/ferretcam.html

After a few week absence due to moving complications, the Weezil Cam is
back and better than ever.  See the NEW Extreme Weezils' Weezil Room in
all it's splendor and watch them enjoy their room more than we could ever
have imagined they would.  To see some Ferret Flix of the new house,
check out:

http://www.extremeweezils.com/ferretmovies8.html

Our updated Weezil Buddies pages have expanded into three pages:

http://www.extremeweezils.com/weezilbuds.html
http://www.extremeweezils.com/weezilbuds2.html
http://www.extremeweezils.com/weezilbuds3.html

Send in YOUR ferrets' photos with a brief description to match and your
ferrets can also be an Extreme Weezil Buddy...

Although I have been up to my eyeballs in work related to the move, I have
been able to keep caught up with the FML.  I've seen a few things that
have sent me into a screaming rage fit, complete with verbal outbursts
directed at the computer screen; and of course the mandatory tear-jerker
stories that leave me in front of the computer blinded by helpless tears
with my husband asking me, "Why DO you READ that stuff if it gets to you
so much?" Call it a compulsion done by all self-punishing individuals all
over the world...

Despite the fact that almost every penny we have was sacrificed in this
move, I feel that it is very important for me to donate money and whatever
else I can to ferrets and shelters in need.  Sure, I'd LOVE to buy myself
something nice, like a new work outfit or a haircut, but somehow I get
more satisfaction in helping fuzzies - fuzzies that otherwise may have
received little if any help at all.

Do yourself a favor, all you ferret enthusiasts out there: give as much
money as you can afford to one or more ferret charities, whether that be
the Giving Tree, S.O.S., or a local shelter or humane society.  Either
donate your allotted amount to one organization or divide it up to give
to several.  Any way is a good way, and you will feel a sense of
accomplishment and of being able to make a difference more than almost
anything else you may do this holiday season.

If you don't know who to give to, please write to me and I'll point you in
several directions; to those who deserve and need your help.  Even if you
can give $5, it is better than nothing and it does add up!

Think of the above as a holiday gift to you from the Extreme Weezils.
After all, they got a new HOUSE for Christmas this year and wish others
to find good fortune, too...

Heidi Lynne and the Extreme Weezils
The Revolution Will Be WEEZILIZED
http://www.extremeweezils.com ... [log in to unmask]