From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 13:07:44 -0400
>2. If you cut the toenails so they bled, you are far too incompetant >to
>   be allowed to keep ferrets at all, never mind attempting basic >care.

Heaven forbid the fuzzy should move while attempting to reach that drop of
ferrotone that slid further down his belly then the rest, causing his foot
to move while his toenail was being clipped, hence his quick was snipped.
We should just all quit clipping toenails all together!  You never know,
it could be your fuzzy that is nipped next!

Good god, people, we all make mistakes, but it is people who put posts like
THAT ONE on the message board who make this a bad place sometimes.  The
important thing is that we try to provide the best care humanly possible,
not PERFECTLY.

Natalie and the *3* furry snakes