Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:08:31 -0400
Does anyone know where I can buy a men's necktie with ferrets on it?
You know, like the ones with dog breeds on them.

Thanks.  Kisses to all ferts, wishing good health and heartfelt
condolences to those whose ferrets are going to the bridge.

Shron & Rocky "I caught da mousie a couple of weeks ago, but mom took it
away!  She took da first one I caught two years ago too, though I tried
to run and hide it everywhere.  Dats not right.  Doze were my mousies,
not hers."

P.S. I think I finally got rid of the bedbugs...hopefully.