From:
MISSY STEINHAUER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 09:15:31 -0400
Hi, I am Missy, mom and grandmother of the now 27 family fuzzbutts.  I am
very excited to anounce that we have a new baby boy in our family.  His
name is "Bonkers".  He is about 12 weeks, black sable, with little sharp
teeth that feel like they are six inches long!!!  His little eyes just
sparkle with mischif.  He has lots of energy, likes to dook and wardance.
He comes to us from a very good friend who runs a shelter/rescue and also
is a small breeder from Ripley, Ohio.  Debbie Scott of Friendly Ferrets.

Bonkers and the rest of the Pietinkieville Gang say Hi!!!

Missy and the Gang!!!