From:
Pamela Paasche' O'Hearn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 19:07:18 -0400
Well, ferret math has struck here.  My husband, who has been against
replacing our ferrets that we lost to illness this spring, took it upon
himself to adopt a beautiful female that someone had found in their garage.
She's beautiful, clean, shiny and calm, (so far).  The deal is that we do
more with litter training than the last ones who were much of the reason we
have no carpets in our house.  Can you please lead me toward archive info on
this, or to offer advice.  She likes her cage, and seems to use the box in
there.  When she's out she is heading for one or two corners.  So far.  We
would like it so that she can stay out of her cage but be enclosed in the
kitchen when we're not around, and come into the other rooms when we are
around.

Thanks.

Pam O

=<^,^>=