From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 1996 02:23:25 -0700
Okays, here is da rest of dat mail...

******************(3.)************************
"Oh yes, Paw paw ain't dead.  Mee Maw's been keeping him real busy-like
helpin' her with her pooter stuff.  One of the pooters is at the shop
gettin' a bigger hard drive and a tape drive put in it.  We just hope that
they'll play some good music on that tape drive thingy.

We gotta go.  Paw paw says that he's gotta pick an' zap all the files he
gotted today before Mee Maw gets home.  He said that he'd let us write a
proper letter to the FML and everybody just as soon as his pooter comes
home.

Many much loves to everybody, especially to Rosie and Maxie,

Tater and Odie"

*****************(4.)*************************
"Hi girls, when are you planning to come visit??  Now, how baby a baby
sifter do you want??  I have Miss Wiggles, but I think she might be too
quiet and gentle for two such active girls as yourselves...I have in mind a
young lady who is gorgeous, and one look in her eyes and you know this is
one looney fuzzy!!!  You talk to your folks and let me know...if they will
let you adopt her I will save her just for you..  OK???

You be good girls now... DOOKS.. from Dayna and the Fuzzys..."

3.  Tater & Odie, pweeze tell your Paw paw and Mee Maw to hurry up wit' dat
tape recorder so's dat you's can writes us letters on da FML.  We's really
missed you sometin' awfuls...we feels like you boys is away at wars in some
foreign land and we is waitin' for your return...every day seems like it
lastziz a week or more...>snif-snif<

4.  Dayna, we's would loves to adopted dat looney fewwet dat you talked
'bout cause we is "coo-coo and poo-poo" too!  We jumps so high wit' our
fangs showin' and arms stretched to the sealing and crazy eyes dat our Da
nicknamed us "coo-coo (Wosie does cwazy stuff) and poo-poo (Maxie poops
everywhere but in da box)." Alsos, our Ma and Da would love to adopt Ms.
Snuggles too, cause dey complains dat we is too wild sometimes when dey
wants mellow lovie-girls and we is doin' important fewwet-stuff like takin'
food up and down dose stairs over and over and reorganizing books and c.d.'s
and videotapes...So, Ms. Snuggles could keep our Ma and Da real good company
when dey is layin' in bed or loungin' on dat couch watchin' T.V. you knows...

Well, bye-byes peoples...Loves, Rosie and Maxie  =)