From:
Marc Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 1996 13:29:51 -0400
Faith Hood writes:

>PT Moran was recently bought out by PetCo chain store and they do not carry
>Totally Ferret.  PT Moran employees were not sure if they were just out of
>TF or if it is no longer being stocked.  My six ferrets are very dependent
>upon TF so now I have a weeks worth of food and some Iams to mix with it to
>hopefully stretch it until I can get a shipment in from American Ferret
>Association.  Did not want others to fall into the same boat as myself.

Just to let you know, Faith, the Landmark Petshop in Alexandria ((703)
354-7070) has just recently started carrying Totally Ferret.  I just called
and they have 5 pound bags available at $13.59 per bag.  Don't know if this
is expensive or not since I don't use this type of food.  Hope this helps!

Marc Wilson and the Tres Amigos