From:
Nicole Laidacker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 16:36:46 -0700
It is with a sad broken heart that I write this post.  I woke up this
morning to find my ac in the "ferret" room that used to be my lving room
had broken.  I went to let my boys out to say good morning and they were
both gone.  I feel so horrible like I did something wrong... I know that
I can't help that it broke but you think I would have woken up or they
would have made some noise or something.  They were so hot.... my poor
babies... please Bridge greeters find my babies and help them cross!
Please let them know how much I loved them and how sorry I am that I
didn't wake up to fix the ac.... wow... I was scared it would hurt if
they ever left me but I thought I'd still have years..  they were only
3....I never thought it would be this soon... 3 boxes of tissues and now
I have to bury them... God I wish my husband wasn't working a double...

Nicole