From:
Shirley Larsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2011 20:16:12 -0700
Greetings,

I have been reading and lurking but not posting for a while.

I am wondering if anyone else has had negative experience with Wysong.
A few months ago, they changed their processing (or recipe) without
any notification to those of use who were ordering Archetypal-1. I
feel that the 'new' food contains some bits which might be harmful to
ferrets. There are sharp pieces, super hard pieces, and some stuff that
looks as if it might be muscle covering which is very much like thin
plastic. In talking to Wysong, I can't get past the 2nd person on the
higher up rung. I am repeatedly assured that they make a 'healthful'
and nutricious food, and assured that they have Phds on their staff. I
am very frustrated as it WAS my little girl's food of choice. Now she
won't even eat it if I pick out the 'bad' things.

I would be interested in any of your opinions if you have experienced
the same thing.

Shirley