From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 21:44:28 -0400
Hi to everyone Happy Spring and Prayers to all those who have lost their
best friends to Rainbow Bridge.

With all the posts about sponges I thought I would tell about trying to
clean the toilet with the toilet brush.  Missitoo, just loves to help
clean!  She jumps up and tries to catch the brush so I make sure I clean
the toilet first with just the clean water after flushing several times.
Can't take any chances with cleaning solutions while she is helping with
the brush.  She also, likes to grap the wet rags while trying to wipe up
the floors or the dust rags while wiping down the furniture.  She just
grabs at one end and pulls.  It takes some time to clean while playing tug
of war with Miss Missitoo.

I just have to share this cute story with everyone.  I was sitting out in
the other room the other morning having my coffee.  Missitoo and Burglar
were the only ones up at the time.  I heard my husband talking to them
while he was still in bed.  He was talking to Burglar about what he was
doing and cleaning him.  I kept listening and got to laughing as Burglar
was grooming him from top to bottom.  He would lick, then use his teeth
to bite very carefully, then lick some more.  He would use his feet and
scratch and move hair then lick and pull some more.  It was so funny.
Burglar is the only one that does this and he only does it to my husband.
Guess he just loves him and wants to keep him clean.

Just thought I would share some good stuff on the list.

Penny and the nine fuzzies