From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:02:27 EST
OH Boy, Fran, did you hit a topic for me!  I have a long history of
tasting ferret things.  Look in the archives for when I stupidly sprayed
"Ferret No" by MF in my mouth (its not meant to be ingested).  That was
a trip and a half.

I've tried the following:

Ferretone, most flavors of Yogis, MF food, Totally Ferret, Flagyl,
Carafate, Ferret No, Foamy Fries, MF chew toys, Cheweasils, ..... hmmm
and that's it.

Flagyl had almost no taste to me.  I got it meat flavored.  I"m shocked
that it actually makes some ferrets foam at the mouth adn sling it all
over.  You'd think you put fire in their mouth.  Yet they are okay with
Bactrim and all.  Totally Ferret tastes like the best catfood you ever
had, with no after taste or grittiness at all.  Good food.  Foamy fries
are incredibly flavorful and sweet.  Cheweasils have very little taste,
but are addicting.  Ferretone, you can't get the flavor out of your
mouth, nor the feeling of the oil.... not really pleasant.  I"m sure
I've tried other things.  There's not much I havn'e put in my mouth in
this life time.

I heard that!  SHUT UP!

Wolfy
You have got to see this!