Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2008 21:14:08 +0400
Yesterday I posted about my ferret needing a home because I am in
Russia and the girl that is watching him can no longer do it. I
mentioned that he is in Florida.

There has been a change and he no longer needs a home. It turns out the
girl send me an e-mail at 2am after a bad night of no sleep and since
then has devised a plan to keep the cage from rattling and him from
making noise. Therefore she is keeping him.

Thank you to all of you who e-mailed me to let me know you can take him
in and to all of you who wanted to take him but couldn't. You guys are
life saviors and if nothing else then I know that if I get in trouble
with my fur-ball again I don't need to freak out to the point of
needing medication(that is what happened last night) but just to ask
for help and know that you guys will be willing to help or find someone
who can help. You ppl are the reason I have not given up on the human
race completly and I thank you with everything I have.

YOU ROCK!!!

-Asya