From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 13:59:07 -0500
Ok Ping, this is for you (-:

Raisin, Raisin  sung to the tune Baby, Baby by Amy Grant

Raisin, raisin, I'm takin with the notion,
to chew you with the sweetest of devotion
Raisin, raisin, my craving love will flow from
the bluest sky to the deepest ocean

Chomp for a minute,
Raisin I'm so glad you're mine, yeah you're mine

Raisin, raisin the crew is hopin for you,
and just like me, I know that they savor you
Raisin, raisin come tumblin from the treat tin,
the ferts below are beggin and a pleadin

Chomp for a minute,
Raisins they're so glad you're ours, oh yeah
And ever since the day you put my teeth in action,
Raisin I realize there's just no stopping craving you

Raisin, raisin in any ferret meal,
I'll savor you always and forever
Raisin, raisin no alpha fert could sever
My need for you is true and it will never

Stop for a minute
Raisin, I'm so glad you're mine
And ever since the day you put my teeth in action,
Raisin I realize there's just no stopping craving you

Raisin, raisin, always and forever
Raisin, I'm so glad
Here for you hoping
So glad you're mine
Raisin, I'm so glad that
When I think about you it makes me drool
Raisin, raisin be mine
Raisin, I'm so glad that
Don't stop handing out
Don't stop no