From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 07:26:36 -0400
Alexandra !

Sounds like you were soon to have a chocolate covered ferret, complete
with "raisins" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very relieved to get the impression that he's fine!

Never undeerestimate the finding power of a ferret OR husband when YOU
DON'T want them to find something.  Ask either one to look for something
YOU WAN'T them to find, and you get the same, ferret stuck in the p-nut
digging box, look.

Aww, these ferrets think that they're so wise and crafty & that we don't
now, or ever will have 'em figured out !!!!

THERY'RE RIGHT!!!!

Gotta love 'em!!!!!
Sue & Crew

Da Boys
Sammy, my absolutely wonderful 10 year old guy!!  Chance, Storm, & Scooby

The Ladies
Nikki, Annie, & my itsey bitsy, teeny weeny (nope, no yellow polka
dots!!) 1lb 4oz 'lil mousey fert