Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:54:00 EDT
Hey everyone, how are you?  We are great(me, Arnold-the ferret, Tweety-the
cat- ) but I just have one problem....I have a bottle theif...yes i have a
6 month old who gets his bottles stolen every time he eats.  I have to run
to the store to get more bottles..  Will be right back!!!

They are hidden under my kitchen cabnet and by the time I get there, all
I here is the bottle being drug under there where only he can get.  He
doesnt share nor confess, he may bring one back sometimes that he dont
like though.  My baby loves Arnold and Tweety, he likes to pull the cats
hair out and kiss Arnold.  Iam very careful though, I have heard some
horror stories with babies and ferrets, but mine seem not to mind.  Tweety
just runs from him and Arnold just lets him do it so he can let go of his
bottle long enough for him to steal it!!  well enough babbling, I just
wanted to share some moments with ya.

love Teresa, Tweety, Arnold--missing Coco & Peanut