From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 23:00:55 -0600
Well the surgery is over. Charity is home tonight but the outlook
isn't what we had hoped. While we were pretty sure it was adrenal we
were hopeful that they would be able to remove the culprit but she has
multiple tumors in her little tummy. None had invaded major organs yet
but many were found. We elected to bring her home and recuperate here
and hopefully have a couple of months with her. I can hardly believe
we are facing this again so soon after losing Bob but that is how it
goes when you let these little heart bandits into your life.

Thank you to all the friends that emailed kind words of encouragement,
it has meant a lot.

Sincerely Kim and the fuzzies.