From:
"Corrie (MsFerret)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 07:07:00 -0700
Hello,
I just read in the losts and found section in the local paper that a ferret
has been lost in North Bergen, NJ. Approximately 1 week ago.  The ferret
was last seen enetering a public park at 79th street between Bergenline ave
and Blvd East.  Anyone familiar with the area just travel along Kennedy
blvd and turn right on 79th (if heading north) or turn left on 79th (if
heading south) countinue to drive and park will be right in front of you
after several blocks.  I suggest traveling in pairs due to the area.

Cream Color coat with brown legs.
2 1/2 years old.
Responds to the name Kipi
Ferret escaped from house, no collar
Comes from a single ferret home with 3 cats.
According to paper article owner is offering a $500 reward.
Any info or sighting please call 201-868-9170 (owner)
Owner does not have internet access but has notified local pet stores,
vets, shelters, and posted flyers.

I am lookin to get together a search group.  Possible Friday during the day
and/or over the weekend.  Please contact me at [log in to unmask] if
interested or call 201-436-7152 and leave message with # or e-mail.  I will
respond to all calls Thursday evening or Friday during the day.

Ferret was in good health when lost.  I think he/she may have a good chance
of survival in a public park.  Lots of food laing on the ground and not
many predators.  But then maybe someone found him/her and just took the
ferret home.

Please if you can help.  This poor little ferret needs us.  Foward to as
many as you can in the North Jersey/NY area or any willing to travel.
North Bergen is located in the North East section of NJ, across the water
from Manhattan.

I will begin to send out as many copies of this as I can now.  But have
to leave for work in 5 minutes.

Thank You
Corrie (msferret)
Proud ferret owner for 15 years, currently have 6 and one cat.
Bayonne,NJ
201-436-7152

Corrie
The Ferrets~Satchmo.Band-Aid,Flea,Garbonzetta,Zoey and Podo~
The Cat Misty
Visit us at http://www.ferretsdook.com
Visit my Favorite Shelter http://www.kistaferret.com
Check out what I'm selling on eBay 10% of winning bid goes to Kista
Ferret Rescue
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/msferret/