From:
Mahlyssa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 10:59:52 -0500
Hi,

Wow, things are hectic.  Zama is going to live with my parents and their
two ferrets for awhile.  My new shift at work doesn't allow me to be at
home with him long enough and I'm worried about him being lonely.  A 12
hour shift and an hour drive to get there and back doesn't leave me much
time to eat or sleep let alone spend time with my honey (Zama.)

We are also debating whether or not to quit our horrendous jobs and move
to the town my parents live in, which would probably be around February
or March of next year.  It wasn't a hard decision as I would never give
Zama away and I consider this just "relocating" him.  He loves it at my
mother's house as there aren't any "rules" because, you know, it's
Grandma's.  He can sleep where-ever he wants and do what ever he wants.
My mom has the whole upstairs devoted just for the ferrets.  They even
have their own drawer in the cupboards to sleep in.  It used to be the
tea-towel, wash cloths and table cloth drawer until my mom got her two
ferrets.  She basically got tired of stinky dirty cloths so she just left
a few old ragged ones in there and found a different spot for them.  You
know child-locks on cupboard doors work for only a couple of days when
you have two sneaky ferret minds at work.  Zama's only problem will be
the kitten he used to beat up on is now a big cat and the girlies.  He
and the girlies have a love-hate relationship.  My only problem will be
trying to get him back when the time comes.  My mother and father
absolutely adore Zama.  They think he's an angel and every bad thing he
does that I call and complain about only means "He wants to come live
with Grandma!!"

My cat Mariposa probably won't miss him as she tries her best to avoid
him at all costs, which sometimes involves her being stuck in strange
places (ie.  Under the bars under the chairs she obviously can't fit
beneath and I'm not sure why she even tried.)

Well, I bid you farewell until things become more "organized" - that does
happen right?!!?  Things don't get worse do they?  Hehe.

Anyhow, Tootaloo.

Mahlyssa - Zama and Mariposa!