From:
"Stephanie Sheme, Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 01:12:21 EST
First of all I want to let everyone know I have not disappeared, I wrote
a long letter to the FML and have tried to have it posted 3 times now
and so far it has not shown up on the FML and no explanation as to why
it has not shown up, I wrote the FML to ask why but have not heard back.
As many know I do not have a ton of time and am going to try to post it
again, it is a long explanation and a thank you to all.

SO I will try again if it does not post in the next day I will have to
rewrite it.

Thank you all
Stephanie

[Moderator's note: I wrote Stephanie as soon as I received this note and
asked her to send her long post to me directly.  I've received nothing
from her in the past few days, nor have there been FML posts that I know
about, but if the server rejects a post I don't get notified (of course,
the sender is notified).

Anyhow, soon after I asked the following two posts came in, which I
combined into one.  BIG]