From:
Eden Rain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 1996 12:31:34 -0700
Hello all,
there was some discussion a month or so back on where to order clear dryer
hose for ferrets to crawl through.  I dont keep my FMLs that long and a look
via the search engine at the Ferret World Website couldnt find it.  Does
anybody stil have this info, or can you tell me which FML issues they were
in?

None of the Seattle hardware stores I called seem to carry this stuff, and
how could I pass up the opportunity to spoil my guys?

Also we want to move the guys down to our basement room/library for the hot
summer months which means they'll have to be caged.  Are there any good
sources of info on cages besides the FAQ?  I've seen the large cage from the
ferret outfitters catalog, it's very nice & I've looked at the online FAQ
illustrations for a build your own, but we're still not sure what we want to
do.  We want something really large since they'll spend most of the summer
caged during the day, and they're used to having free run of the house.

Any advice/suggestions appreciated.
Thanks,

Eden & her 3 guys: Misha, Lemke & Bill (the human one)

Eden Rain     [log in to unmask]

Adobe Systems, Seattle WA

[Moderator's note: 1537, 1540, 1563 are some issues that mention the dryer
hose.  BIG]